Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 50 Films

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Shaiya Studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 21st, 2005
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can you find 50 horror/dark films in the picture?

    50 Films

    I have found 36 so far and it's getting a bit tricky.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dvo007us's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 1st, 2006
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a better idea. Go n watch Dirty Sanchez. Guys this is unbelievable entertainment. I just love these guys and believe me; this movie is definitely worth watching.

    Check out a clip here: http://grouper.com/video/MediaDetails.aspx?id=1568327

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •